Thursday, October 6, 2011

1994 Ted Wojcik Softtrac FS

A frame I bought simply because I was interested in AMP bikes at the time, and I have a [very] loose connection with Ted Wojcik as we're both from NH and I've met him at several races. Pretty simple early-90's design with period parts. I was able to ride this a few times before donating it to my father for his 60th birthday. Heavier riders would say it was too flexy, but I thought it compared to my modern FS bike in terms of bump compliance and pedal bob. Plus it has that Ted Wojcik class. I'm glad this bike is still in my family.

This was also the time I got a real camera and began taking more professional looking bike photos. Much nicer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment